CUSTOMER SERVICE - INSTORE
We will accept returns under our 'returns policy' as follows.
Our policy lasts five working days. If five working days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange or store credit. Please note that we do not refund for a change of mind.
- To be eligible for a return, you must make contact with us within 5 days of purchase, your item must be returned unused and in the same condition that you received it within seven days of you receiving the item. It must also be in the original packaging, the packaging (shoe box) must also be undamaged or a fee may be incurred.
- Our store staff will need to get authorisation from WINK HQ to process a store credit return and we thank you for your patience in this process :)
- Our in-store policy is slightly different from our Online policy.
- Please note we do not refund. If you are returning an item within the five days and cannot exchange then a store credit will be issued.
NON-RETURNABLE & NON-EXCHANGEABLE ITEMS & NON REFUNDABLE ITEMS
- All Sale goods.
- Gift cards.
- Any item that is returned more than five days after purchase.
- Only regular priced items may be returned or exchanged, unfortunately sale items cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if the item is faulty then we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
- If you need to exchange an item, please let us know, within 5 days!
- Our staff CANNOT refund or replace the item for you on the spot if you return in-store.
- In the unfortunate situation when there is an issue with the item that you have purchased from us, please make contact with us as soon as possible so we may resolve the problem as quickly as we can! You are welcome to email pictures to us.
- These situations can be difficult and a little awkward for everyone - we try really hard to make this process as smooth as possible for everyone! We assure you that we really do care and will communicate with you throughout this process.
- Our store policy is that all faulty items are to be assessed by WINK HQ, we get advice from our suppliers / shoe cobblers and then make an informed decision about the next step. Often it is a very easy repair job - after-all there is a massive human element in the manufacturing of footwear and mistakes do happen!! Please note that, as per the Consumer Guarantees Act, we have the right to repair minor faults, to establish if there is a fault or if it is caused from general wear - we expect a lot from our shoes these days, so please be mindful that scuffing, wear of heels or soles over time is not considered to be a fault, shoe care is an integral part of maintaining your footwear and caring for them over time.
- If we cannot repair the item then we will try our best to replace them and if not you can choose between a store credit or a refund.
Please feel free to make contact with us at anytime :)