CUSTOMER SERVICE - ONLINE
- All products are subject to availability.
- Once your order has been placed you will receive a confirmation email.
- You will receive a second email upon your order being approved and processed, at which point your order will be dispatched, you will also receive an email with a tracking link from our couriers.
- All national orders are shipped during business hours 9am-5pm Monday to Friday and take between two to four working days for delivery once processed. Please allow longer for rural delivery.
- In the unlikely event that the products you have ordered are no longer in stock we will inform you as soon as possible and you will be reimbursed immediately via the method you paid.
- Online stock is shared between our bricks and mortar store in Christchurch and our online store. We try to maintain accurate inventory at all times.
- In-store gift cards are unable to be sold or redeemed online. Online gift cards are unable to be used in-store unless prior arrangement. Call us if you need any help, we can manually redeem them over the phone.
- We are sorry but we don't offer discounts retrospectively, much like a supermarket the pricing / discounting applies to that day. We sell a lot of items and can't always take into consideration what has sold in the lead up to any discounting promotions we do.
- We do not price match with other stores
- Every now and then there may be pricing differences between our in-store and online stock - note we do not refund any difference is that occurs.
We try to maintain an up-to-date inventory of all items in stock. However in the unlikely event that an item you have purchased is no longer in stock you will be notified by email as soon as possible and you will be refunded immediately via the method of payment.
We will accept returns under our 'returns policy' as follows.
- Our policy lasts five working days. If five working days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you an exchange or refund.
- To be eligible for a return, you must make contact with us within 48 hours, your item must be returned unused and in the same condition that you received it within seven days of you receiving the item. It must also be in the original packaging, the packaging (shoe box) must also be undamaged or a fee may be incurred.
- See our 'Returns & Exchanges Page' for further details.
- Sale items.
- Outlet items.
- Gift cards.
- Any item that is returned more than seven days after delivery.
Once your return is received and inspected we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If the return is approved, then your refund will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to the method of payment used to make the original purchase, it may take a few days for this refund to be credited to your account - this is beyond our control.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately any sale item cannot be refunded. However, if the item is faulty then we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
If you need to exchange for the same item, please let us know!
Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. We recommend using Track and Trace as the shoes are your responsibility until we receive them.
- In the unfortunate situation when there is an issue with the item that you have purchased from us, please make contact with us as soon as possible so we may resolve the problem as quickly as we can! You are welcome to email pictures to us.
- These situations can be difficult and a little awkward for everyone - we try really hard to make this process as smooth as possible for everyone! We assure you that we really do care and will communicate with you throughout this process.
- Our store policy is that all faulty items are to be assessed by WINK HQ, we get advice from our suppliers / shoe cobblers and then make an informed decision about the next step. Often it is a very easy repair job - after-all there is a massive human element in the manufacturing of footwear and mistakes do happen!! Please note that, as per the Consumer Guarantees Act, we have the right to repair minor faults, to establish if there is a fault or if it is caused from general wear - we expect a lot from our shoes these days, so please be mindful that scuffing, wear of heels or soles over time is not considered to be a fault, shoe care is an integral part of maintaining your footwear and caring for them over time.
- If we cannot repair the item then we will try our best to replace them and if not you can choose between a store credit or a refund.
- If you are returning a pair of shoes due to a fault, please remember that they will only be accepted if they are clean.
Please feel free to make contact with us at anytime :)